Design that Works for You
At McCabe Lumber you don’t have to sacrifice beautiful design for durability
McCabe Lumber is your best resource for siding and trim that is both the best looking and the best performing. With the siding and trim options offered at McCabe Lumber, you can feel confident the materials picked for your home design will not suffer from rot, cupping, splits, twisting or warping. All of our lines are moisture and insect resistant, don’t require paint for protection, and suitable for ground and masonry contact. At McCabe Lumber we believe your home should look beautiful from every angle, without sacrificing durability and performance. That’s why we’ve hand-picked attractive, low-maintenance options that will do all the work for you – and look good doing it.
Your Breakthrough in Siding
The latest innovation from Azek: advanced siding
It’s in their nature to solve problems. To make things better. Azek knows siding has never been the best it could be. It’s heavy. Hard to install. Susceptible to insect and water damage. And, for decades, homeowners and installers have had to accept these drawbacks — until now.
AZEK saw the shortfalls of traditional siding as an opportunity to develop a solution using a material proven to perform, now engineered specifically for siding. New AZEK Siding, ultra-light and super-strong, is made of a proprietary reinforced polymer composite. It’s a snap to install and doesn’t require painting, sealing or caulking. Best of all, AZEK Siding’s genuine wood grain pattern looks like rough-cut cedar for a richness that will transform any home into a masterpiece.
- Minimal expansion & contraction
- Energy efficient
- High-definition, long-lasting colors made to last
- Resists insects, rot and moisture damage
- More than twice as impact-resistant as fiber cement siding
- Durable through all types of weather
- Easy to install
- No need for special clips or additional installer
- Low maintenance
Beautiful. Workable. Durable.
Azek’s beautiful trim is #1 in performance
Made of cellular PVC that resists the tests of time and weather, AZEK® Trim is the best high-performance trim product on the market. Choose from an inspired collection of trim products, many available in two finishes, to add elegant details in a variety of applications. AZEK Trim readily accepts paints and stains, and it comes in a crisp, semi-matte white finish. Its profile is white throughout and is protected with UV inhibitors, making it resistant to fading or yellowing over time. And, with sealed edges on all four sides, AZEK Trim is easier to clean even if it does get dirty.
Craft a work of art with materials that are easily milled, shaped, and moulded using standard woodworking tools. AZEK Trim can be routed and cut without chip outs, fastened close to edges without splits, and even heat-formed for curved applications. They’re also easy to install—saving you time and labor costs.
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists stains, scratches, and fading
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- No cupping, rotting, or splitting
- Suitable for ground contact
- UV protection inside and out
- Does not require paint for protection, but easily accepts paint
- The same color, look and feel as AZEK Moulding
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty
- Available in White in Traditional and Frontier finishes
High-performance moulding that will last beautifully
AZEK® Moulding is the most beautiful high-performance wood replacement line of mouldings available. With crisp, architectural details reminiscent of premium wood mouldings, high-performance AZEK Moulding will last beautifully without the maintenance hassles associated with wood.
Backed by AZEK’s promise of high-quality and lasting performance, AZEK Moulding will retain a like new appearance despite the tests of time and weather. AZEK Moulding offers greater stability and predictability when fastening and minimizes expansion and contraction. Unlike traditional wood moulding, AZEK Moulding is moisture and insect resistant and does not cup, rot, or split.
- Resists moisture and insects
- Will not cup, rot, or split
- Sill profiles shed water and offer further architectural detail
- Functional and beautiful
- High performance and durable
- Premium design at an affordable cost