Working hard to save you time and money
At McCabe Lumber we are committed to giving you the assistance and solutions you need to make sure your project is a success. That’s why we offer a variety of services to help you save time, money and–most importantly–peace of mind.
Expert Sales Representatives
Put our team to work for you! McCabe Lumber’s professional sales team helps builders, remodelers, and home owners add efficiency and value to each project.
- Outside Sales Representatives Offer job site visits for total project assistance, value engineering, and account management
- Sales Coordinators Provide complete support to the customer by processing orders, assisting in job scheduling, and coordinating deliveries. They make sure every order is right and gets delivered on time.
- Inside Salespeople Cater to the needs of our professional repair & remodeling customers that desire friendly, knowledgable staff. With our Inside Sales Staff even hard-to-find products are quickly located–if it’s available, our staff knows how to get it.
Award Winning Products Showroom
Our Building & Remodeling Showroom in Loveland is an experience unlike any other. Showcasing the latest product innovations and trends from the best manufacturers, we have everything you need to inspire your home building project. Our vast showroom is backed by our expert staff who are eager to answer any question you may have. We even built a real house inside to display featured products in their intended setting. Stop by and start dreaming!
The Showroom Gallery
On Time & Complete Delivery
McCabe Lumber’s delivery program is a service second to none. We promise on time and complete delivery, accurate load content, correct packaging of material and job site placement, and accurate invoicing. Each exceptional delivery includes:
- Professional and experienced drivers, who provide you with exceptional customer service every time
- A fleet of modern trucks and forklifts to suit every delivery need–including delivery on narrow, urban streets
- Precise and accurate load content & packaging of materials
Load & Go Customer Pick-ups
McCabe Lumber makes every effort to minimize the wait time at the lumberyard. Our facilities are designed to make it easy to assemble and load material so you can check out quickly.
Window & Door Service Experts + Precision Installation
Precision Window & Door Installation
Proper installation of windows and doors is important, but time consuming to do on your own. Save yourself the headache by hiring McCabe Lumber’s Precision Window & Door Installation Team. We are careful to properly install each window and door to fit the space perfectly–ensuring that your windows and doors properly insulate, provide added security, and are installed “clean” with no damage.
Our expert sales staff will review your plans and requirements, then start the process of developing a job estimate. This can include a lumber list, windows, doors, siding, trim and millwork. You can decide which packages you wish them to include in the bid.
When you ask for an estimate, we will work with you to prepare an intake form to verify which packages you wish to receive. You can choose from two different levels of detail:
- The standard takeoff includes framing lumber and plan view structural hardware only.
- The customized takeoff includes framing lumber and plan view hardware as well as your choice of various additional components including siding, roofing, exterior and interior trim, insulation, sheetrock and more.
We can then track your takeoff and update where it is in the process. Regardless of the options selected, the materials list transfers directly into our point of sale system for greater accuracy and time savings.
“McCabe estimates are very quickly getting a market reputation for accuracy, and that is its own selling tool for new business and customer retention. When a new prospective builder customer gets shown the BIM model and sees how accurately we are pulling quantities, that’s just very impressive, and nothing beats that.” – Jerry Tepe, VP of Sales
Primary capabilities include:
- Full Service Door Shop
- Lumber Ripping, Planning & Sanding
- Custom Moldings, Shiplap, and T&G Milling
- Custom Box Columns
- Custom Corbels & Brackets
- Radius Casing
- Decorative Timber Trusses
- Custom Exterior Shutters
- Custom Screen Panels & Doors