Outfit Your Deck With the Best Railings
We’ve hand-selected our vendors so you can find the best railing for your deck
Check out our hand selected vendors:
All the Best Decks Have It
Complete your deck with stunning railing options from Trex
Where there is stunning decking, there’s railing—and finding the right match for your project is the fun part. Our Trex exterior railing lines will see any vision to fruition with a range of colors, finishes and deck rail options. All this, plus easy configuration and maintenance, make Trex Railing the most luxurious exterior railing systems around.
Advantages of Trex Railings
- Built with the same incredible durability as all of our Trex decking–won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter
- Pairs seamlessly with any Trex decking line
- Curveable hand railing and swivel brackets options to unite oppositional angles
- Wedge lights and lighted post caps
- Options for wider, cocktail railings
- Installs easily and quickly with an external bracket system
- Contains a minimum of 40% recycled material
- Backed by the Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
Deck Rails Designed to Fit Your Lifestyle
Finish off your deck design with TimberTech’s highly customizable railings
TimberTech® capped wood composite and aluminum railing is as strong as their decks–and just as stunning. Select the profile, color, and infill that perfectly fits your design. Long-lasting and low-maintenance, these railings offer a traditional, high-end look, with smooth lines and hidden hardware. Customize your timeless design by choosing from six classic colors, mix and match posts, rail colors, and infill options.
Advantages of TimberTech Railings
- Colors: White, Black, Kona®, Brownstone, Slate Gray, Mountain Cedar
- Rail Kit conveniently includes material for one straight or stair rail section (available in 6′ or 8′ sections in 36″ or 42″ rail heights)
- Post Covers in 42″ and 12′ lengths, Post Caps, and Post Skirts sold separately
- Rail Packs are available in 6′, 8′ and 10′ sections
- Custom Rail Packs available for aluminum, cable or glass infill options
- Hardware Mounting Kits available in bulk
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
- Infill Options: composite, aluminum, stainless steel cable, glass channel kit
Products that Inspire
Quality and innovation is at the core of each line of Fortress Railing products
Fortress™ Railing Products Fe26 Iron Railing is a pre-welded, easily customized and enhanced version of traditional, wrought iron railing that brings unparalleled quality to any patio, deck or balcony. It provides a clean, classic appearance that is versatile for a variety of applications and surfaces. Pre-galvanized steel, zinc phosphate, e-coat and premium powder coating make it the most elegant and durable iron railing system on the market.
Advantages of Fortress Railing
- Pre-welded panels with patent-pending bracket system
- FortressShield Coated utilizing the automotive coating process to resist rust and corrosion
- Many customization options to choose from
- Use with wood, composite, vinyl or Fortress™ Railing Products iron posts
- Quick and easy installation
- Fortress™ Railing Products Fe26 Panels are tested in accordance with AC273 & OBC/NBCC
Modern & Contemporary
A railing with a distinct, modern look that is lightweight and easy to use
Our line of key-link railings features many unique and appealing styles to choose from, making it the preferred choice for builders and homeowners alike. Made from lightweight aluminum, these railing systems are easy to work with and made to last. Add a distinctly modern look to your design, with McCabe Lumber’s selection of key-link railings.
Advantages of Key-Link Railings
- Self-centering brackets
- Rattle-free system
- Powder coating finishes
- Engineered and tested to ICC Standards
- No cable assembly required
- Pre-assembled boxed kits–less install time
- Variety of height options
- Ideal for unobstructed views
Enhance Your View
Specially designed and easy to install, cable rails will fit any project
Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes particular Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only incredibly durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
Feeney Cable Rail’s Quick-Connect® Lag and Pivot fittings are specially designed for attachment to wood posts with a composite sleeve, composite wrap, or decorative wood wrap. These sleek and durable fittings attach to the inside faces of the posts, making installation a snap.
Advantages of Feeney Cable Rails
Standard Cable Rail
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood or metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available.
- Product contains recycled materials
Composite Cable Rail
- Fast and Easy field assembly: No need to pre-measure cables
- Features Quick-Connect® automatic locking jaw technology. Just insert the cable into the fitting and it locks automatically. No cumbersome crimp tools or difficult-to-use compression fittings.
- Made from high-quality 316-grade stainless steel with a tumbled satin finish for weather-tough durability, low maintenance, & lasting beauty
The Coolest Railing on Earth
Refined with your view in mind
Wild Hog Railing was designed with your landscape in mind. Whether it’s mountain views, rolling hills or the water, we no longer have to block those views with bulky plastic balusters or high maintenance wood pickets. Wild Hog Railing is the CLEAR choice.
Wild Hog Railing is a new product specifically designed for the consumer. Originating from big and bulky welded hog panels, Wild Hog’s smaller size panels are perfect for any railing application. With a 6 gauge welded 4”x4” mesh pattern Wild Hog Railing allows for great visibility while being extremely durable.
Advantages of Wild Hog Railing
- Fast installation-Save time with the pre-fabricated railing sizes that meet Building Codes
- Extremely durable 6 gauge wire
- Maintenance free
- Multiple colors available
- Easily fits in your car or truck
- Do-It-Yourself friendly
- Made in the USA