Outfit Your Deck With the Best Railings
We’ve hand-selected our vendors so you can find the best railing for your deck
Check out our hand selected vendors:
All the Best Decks Have It
Complete your deck with stunning railing options from Trex
Where there is stunning decking, there’s railing—and finding the right match for your project is the fun part. Our Trex exterior railing lines will see any vision to fruition with a range of colors, finishes and deck rail options. All this, plus easy configuration and maintenance, make Trex Railing the most luxurious exterior railing systems around.
Advantages of Trex Railings
- Built with the same incredible durability as all of our Trex decking–won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter
- Pairs seamlessly with any Trex decking line
- Curveable hand railing and swivel brackets options to unite oppositional angles
- Wedge lights and lighted post caps
- Options for wider, cocktail railings
- Installs easily and quickly with an external bracket system
- Contains a minimum of 40% recycled material
- Backed by the Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
Deck Rails Designed to Fit Your Lifestyle
High-performance materials and customizable design
Your railing is more than just a functional piece of your deck, it’s a design statement all its own. That’s why our railing portfolio features high-performance components with high-style designs to meet your needs —and your wants. Choose from traditional, milled-wood-inspired designs to sleek, minimalist profiles, and everything in between, to create a railing that reflects your unique style.
Advantages of TimberTech Railings
- BEST WARRANTIES: All railings are protected with a 25- Year Limited Product Warranty and the composite Premium Matte colors also feature one of the few 25-Year Fade & Stain Limited Warranties on the market.
- DURABLE: Made from high-quality materials including premium composite, extruded PVC, and powder-coated aluminum that won’t splinter, crack, warp, corrode, or peel.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Never sand, stain, or seal your railing again. Simple cleaning with the appropriate cleaner and brush, plus a quick rinse, are all that’s needed.
- DESIGN VERSATILITY: Create a look all your own with multiple customization options from top rails to infills to colors and more.
- DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO: Our diverse railing portfolio delivers stylish options at every price point, from entry-level to premium, to suit every style and budget.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made to be strong, safe, and stable, with the composite railing being made from 50% recycled material.
- COLLECTIONS AVAILABLE: Classic Composite Series, Radiance Rail Express and NEW Impression Rail Express
Products that Inspire
Quality and innovation is at the core of each line of Fortress Railing products
Fortress™ Railing Products Fe26 Iron Railing is a pre-welded, easily customized and enhanced version of traditional, wrought iron railing that brings unparalleled quality to any patio, deck or balcony. It provides a clean, classic appearance that is versatile for a variety of applications and surfaces. Pre-galvanized steel, zinc phosphate, e-coat and premium powder coating make it the most elegant and durable iron railing system on the market.
Advantages of Fortress Railing
- Pre-welded panels with patent-pending bracket system
- FortressShield Coated utilizing the automotive coating process to resist rust and corrosion
- Many customization options to choose from
- Use with wood, composite, vinyl or Fortress™ Railing Products iron posts
- Quick and easy installation
- Fortress™ Railing Products Fe26 Panels are tested in accordance with AC273 & OBC/NBCC
Modern & Contemporary
A railing with a distinct, modern look that is lightweight and easy to use
Our line of key-link railings features many unique and appealing styles to choose from, making it the preferred choice for builders and homeowners alike. Made from lightweight aluminum, these railing systems are easy to work with and made to last. Add a distinctly modern look to your design, with McCabe Lumber’s selection of key-link railings.
Advantages of Key-Link Railings
- Self-centering brackets
- Rattle-free system
- Powder coating finishes
- Engineered and tested to ICC Standards
- No cable assembly required
- Pre-assembled boxed kits–less install time
- Variety of height options
- Ideal for unobstructed views
Enhance Your View
Specially designed and easy to install, cable rails will fit any project
Standard Cable Assemblies are sold in a wide range of standardized pre-cut lengths for easy ordering. There is no wasted time taking precise railing measurements; just select assemblies that are longer than you need and trim any excess in the field. Each assembly includes particular Threaded Terminal and automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS attachment fittings that are sleek, simple to use, and easy to conceal. The result is not only incredibly durable and aesthetic but virtually invisible, allowing beautiful, unimpaired views.
Feeney Cable Rail’s Quick-Connect® Lag and Pivot fittings are specially designed for attachment to wood posts with a composite sleeve, composite wrap, or decorative wood wrap. These sleek and durable fittings attach to the inside faces of the posts, making installation a snap.
Advantages of Feeney Cable Rails
Standard Cable Rail
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- Available in 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ diameter cable to complement any railing design
- Sold in a wide range of standard lengths (5 ft to 70 ft in 5-ft increments) that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Patented automatic-locking Quick-Connect®SS fittings make installation fast and easy
- May be installed on new or existing wood or metal railing frames in exterior, interior, residential, and commercial settings
- Complete installation instructions, frame requirements, 3-part specifications, and detail drawings available.
- Product contains recycled materials
Composite Cable Rail
- Fast and Easy field assembly: No need to pre-measure cables
- Features Quick-Connect® automatic locking jaw technology. Just insert the cable into the fitting and it locks automatically. No cumbersome crimp tools or difficult-to-use compression fittings.
- Made from high-quality 316-grade stainless steel with a tumbled satin finish for weather-tough durability, low maintenance, & lasting beauty