Rot-proof. Rustproof. Complication-free.
Owens Corning® Lumber is a rot-proof, rustproof composite alternative to traditional wood and steel. Our lumber is reinforced with Advantex® Fiberglas™, a proprietary corrosion resistant technology that adds strength and durability properties from the inside out. Designed to install like the lumber you use every day. Made to last.
A sustainable future is the whole world’s responsibility. At Owens Corning, it’s their mission. Designed with a sustainable impact in mind, Owens Corning® Lumber helps you build structures that will last, reducing the amount of deck framing boards that will end up in the landfill. It all adds up to a world of difference.
Advantages of OC Lumber
- Designed for durability to resist mold, mildew, pests, and termites
- Allows for contact with water (salt and fresh) and ground
- Thermal-resistant design for low expansion and contraction
- Heat-reflective technology
- Easy to install with flat and uniform boards that cut just like wood
- Standard profiles
- Available in standard and specialized colors
- No PLANING